Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Bags

This is a collage I made this winter of my bags. A good way to make bags without a lot of fabric!

This baby is $42, made with fabric from Ikea, lined with 2 pockets. Makes a great beach bag or everyday tote. I take my everywhere and I get compliments all the time.

This fabric print is very popular and a great deal at $42.

Pink is so 2011 Spring!

From 2008 to the beginning of 2011 I sold cloth bags on Etsy and in the summers on the Vineyard at the Chilmark Flea Market. Sales died down about 6 months ago, but the final really great bags are now available down the street from where I live in Brookline at Abeille on Harvard St.. If you have a chance go check them out soon, as the store will be closing soon for renovation for a week only.

Some of the smaller, darker, bags I made are also available for an excellent deal at Buffalo Exchange in Allston. This group of 3 includes an Oboma bag that I sold on the Vineyard during the first exciting summer of his presidency. I only have the one left, but now you know where to get it for a song, if it is still there and not already sold.

Another set of three bags may soon be available at Second Time Around in Chestnut Hill. I will know by Monday at 12:00, so wish me luck!

This is me carrying my own bags
Examples of the BE bags - super cheap!

I will be selling my artwork on Martha's Vineyard this summer at the Flea Market in Chilmark on Saturdays.






No comments:

Post a Comment